Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Thursday, October 04, 2007 @ 12:39 AM
I really shldn't be blogging. But i really need to argh i feel so shit. Crappp okay why!?!?! causeeeeeeee!!!
1) I screwed up my literature test.OHNOOO!! I sooo wanted an A1 i tell you.Though i didn't study much..i know i cldve done better if not for time constrain. Geeee. i spent so much time deciding to do prose or poetry. and why in the world did i choose poetry. SIGH :*( [ that's a tear btw ]
2) There wasn't enuff time for Social studies. GOSHHHHHHH 1 and a half hr!!! how am i to finish 5(or was it 4) sources and two essay :O (when usually i spent an hr doing one essay qn) Okay, anyway one thing is, i studied hard for social studies and totally neglected my literature :( LIKEE TOTALLY :O :(
3) I met a crappy teacher yesterday! gosh,i heard she's called ms chan and she's gooo gayyy !! goooooooooooooshhhh (okay that's all ican say?) hahaha you wouldn't believe what she said. HMMM nevermind that :O Leeyee is putting the blame on me when she entered tooo :(
4) TML"S PHYSICS. okay this isn't so much of a bad thing.Let's pray i do very well. As in a A1!!!!!!!!! let's pray pray pray and hope that i have enuff' time!!
GENERALLY.... i feel very sadden by all my noobcake exam.Well.On a brighter note(according to maria), exams are ending.Haiiii i feel so shitty trying to comfort myself. hahaha anyway yesterday didn't study with q!! Cldn't & shldn't actually. and wow! wilson knows mickey too ! okay bye!
|